Q: Clutch out in car

I think my clutch is out in my car. How can I tell if it is?

Transmission slipping.

This fault code is set when the torque converter lock up function does not activate within one to 3 minutes of cruising at least 50 miles per hour. There are several things that can cause this fault, anything from worn...

Car has no power unless key is turned to the on position. When off interior lights nor head lights work

Hi there. Check the fuses to the vehicle and see if any of them are burned. If the fuses are burned, replace them and see what circuit they were in to do a diagnostic troubleshooting if the fuse burns again....

When started all light come on but wen started it sputters then quits

Hi there: Typically, a vehicle will start and then quit because of an issue with the fuel or electrical system. It is important to monitor fuel levels as well as warning lights which can signal to the driver that a...