Q: Clutch out in car

I think my clutch is out in my car. How can I tell if it is?

3. Clutch out in car

Q: Coolant level dropping quickly 2006 Saab 9-3

Hi there - yes, I would say this is a problem. Coolant loss can be deceptive - failing water pumps will sometimes only leak while running, blown head gaskets can leak into the engine crankcase, turning the engine oil to...

Q: Why would fluid continuously flows out from the reservoir as soon as the car heats up?

The cap on a car radiator is designed to withstand internal cooling system pressure, as the system heats up, of 16 to 20 psi (pounds per square inch) depending on the particular vehicle. If your cap has failed, and thus...

Q: My air conditioner blows warm when idle, looses coolant and starts to overheat.

Hi! I have a couple of thoughts that may help you sort out the issues with your Explorer. There may be separate root causes of the issues with the air conditioning system and the cooling system. The first thing...