Q: Q: Clutch not working

My clutch is not working. Could it be the clutch flywheel?

3. Q: Clutch not working

Q: I just jumped my sons car off and now my check engine light is on. What happened?

When you jump started the other vehicle you may have caused a voltage surge or drop in your computer system that set a code causing the check engine light to come on. You will need a mechanic like one from...

Q: Transmission shifter won't shift into any gear.

Hi there. Go under the vehicle and check the slave cylinder to your clutch system. The cylinder may be leaking causing the pedal to be spongy and not able to become firm due to excessive air in the system. Check...

Q: 05 Sable won't start. Turns over but won't fire. Fuel filter replaced, fuel pressure normal, car only starts with starting fluid.

Fuel pressure may be good but the injectors should be checked for operation. At cold start, there is a temperature sensor that must be working properly to signal the PCM to enrich the mixture on cold start. Are there any...