Q: Clunking sound after replaced ball joints

I replace the driver side ball joints and a week later it was making the noise again so I jacked it up and I have a little play up and down but not side to side

A: There may be a recall pertaining to the tac...

There may be a recall pertaining to the tack bar welds breaking on this vehicle. Call your local Ram dealership and see if your vehicle is affected by recall 15V541000. If you have play up and down but not side to side you need to determine where the play is coming from. It may be a loose ball joint or control arm. Make sure you jack it up from under the lower control arm when checking. If you need assistance, consider YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office to inspect the issue.