Q: Click in steering - 2009 Jeep Wrangler

When I turn the wheel there is a slight click at the same spot. It also seems like the right kind of bump causes the same. Not even a click sound but feel.

In many cases on a Jeep, worn out shock mounts or tie rod ends tend to create the clicking sound, especially when you hit a bump in the road, drive over a speed bump and make a hard, slow turn. Having a professional mechanic inspect the front end components for wear and tear is a good first start towards diagnosing the clicking sound and resolving the issue.