Q: Clap/clunk drivers side

Hi i have a corsa c 2001 slight clap/clunk when i pull away and when rolling and i accelerate of again it does another singleclunk/clap i have changed following parts inner tie ,track end ,balljoint ,bearing any help will be much appreciated many thanks

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Corsa. Check the body to subframe mounting bolts for mounting rubber cracks, missing bolts, or bolts that are loose. You should also check the motor and transmission mounts to see if they are broken letting the engine move when you accelerate. Before moving forward with further repairs, I recommend having a local expert inspect the clunking symptom in person to pinpoint the problem firsthand.