Q: child in front seat.

Is there a weight activated sensor for the airbag? Is there a legal way to install a disable switch in the state of GA? Trying to ride a front facing toddler in only passenger seat.

If your vehicle has a weight sensor for the passenger seat airbag, there will be an indicator light on the dash that says "passenger airbag off" or something similar. I found this information for you on georgiadriver.com.

" On-Off Switches - On-off switches are also available for airbags. An on-off switch can deactivate driver or passenger airbags. Vehicles without rear seats or with small rear seats, such as pickup trucks and sports cars, may have a passenger side on-off switch as standard equipment. You can get authorization from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to have an on-off switch installed by a dealer or repair shop if you:

Hope this helps.