Q: Check tire pressure light on, trunk unlocked warning

I've been having some elctrical problems with the car. The dashboard keeps showing the check tire pressure light on as well as the truck unlocked warning. I have locked the trunk and had the tire pressure checked. It is fine. However these lights stay on for some reason. How can I fix this?

Hi there. Most of the time this is caused by a loose battery or ground connection. I usually start by checking the battery terminal connections for tightness and corrosion. I then check the ground connections for the same problems.

If any of those connections are loose or dirty, then this will occur. If the connections are good, I install a scan tool and check the programming in the modules. It may need to have a programming update. If the programming is also current, then the module is likely failing. If you are planning on having this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to run these tests and diagnose the electrical problems that your car is experiencing.

3. Check tire pressure light on, trunk unlocked warning