Q: Q: Check engine light is on.

hi, i got a light that reports waste valve replacement. however, the audi service center is telling me they have to replace the wh

3. Q: Check engine light is on.

Q: Speedometer broken; warning lights on

Greetings! When a Check Engine Light goes on then off, a trace of what caused the light to set will usually be left in the vehicle's computer. A technician should retrieve the codes in the computer to see if there...

Q: Type of engine oil

Thanks for writing in about your 2015 Hyundai Veloster. Yes, this should always be used when stated by the manufacturer. Turbocharged engines create a lot of power which generates heat and stress. Synthetic oil has the properties in it to...

Q: After installation of a new throttle body does everything reset to normal function on the car?

Hi there. After replacing the throttle body to your engine, if the engine light was on and has a pending code, the code will go away. If the code was a hard permanent code, then the ECM (computer) would need...