Q: Check Engine Light

After changing the cranshaft position sensor by the auto shop, the check engine light is back on again. There are 7 codes which are P0300 to P0306. I wonder if it was related. How will it be fixed?

Hi there. You might want to read this article that explains what causes the P0300 OBD-II error codes. If more than one cylinder misfires, this will increase or decrease the revolutions per minute (RPM) of the crankshaft. If that increase and/or decrease is more than 2 percent, the Powertrain Control Module will store the P0300 trouble code. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection to diagnose what is causing your problem.

3. Check Engine Light