Q: Check engine lamb is on

Check engine lamb is on Check fuel inlet Shift Sys fault service required Transmission service required

3. Check engine lamb is on

Q: Q: Car starting, but turning off

You may be having an issue with the antitheft system not enabling the fuel system or possibly your fuel pump may be having an issue. Take a look at the antitheft light on the dashboard, when the problem is happening...

Q: Q: Car won't start

You have not specified whether the starter motor works or not versus a circumstance where the engine does crank but won't catch and run. I will cover both scenarios for you. Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic...

Q: Driver's seat no longer moves back when key is removed

I would go into your message center in your Lincoln MKZ to the settings menu. You can then scroll down until you find the feature that is labeled "Easy Exit". Once this feature is found, you should have the option...