Q: Check engine lamb is on

Check engine lamb is on Check fuel inlet Shift Sys fault service required Transmission service required

3. Check engine lamb is on

Q: 2014 lincoln mkz 3.7L When slowing down it gives a bit of a sputter type jerk .. when on the Freeway went to merge gave it has an

If your vehicle is turbo equipped, you might notice a hesitation on acceleration under certain conditions. As far as the sputtering is concerned, that is an engine controls issue that would have to be looked into. The air fuel ratio...

Q: When should I change the brakes? After how many Miles?? Thanks in advance

Brake pads (or brake shoes in the case of drum brake systems) are the principal "consumable" in a vehicle's brake system. The pads are not replaced according to any fixed schedule, or number of elapsed miles, but rather are simply...

Q: Noise under the hood when idling and 1st gear.

Hi there. If you are putting the transmission in 1st gear and then you hear the noise, but the noise goes away after 5 minutes of driving, then there could be an issue with the transmission. I suggest changing the...