Q: Changing the CV axle front passenger side

I want to know if it matters about the part I bought. I bought the cv axle for the ES model but made a mistake because mine is a SE model, does it matter or will it still fit the same?

My car has an automatic transmission. My car is 2006 Mitsubishi Galant 4 cylinder

A: Hi there. As long as you ordered the axles ...

Hi there. As long as you ordered the axles for the model with the automatic transmission with the 2.4 liter engine, then the axles are the same. The engine size and the type of transmission are the only things that change the axle that is in the vehicle. If you need assistance changing the CV axle, then a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location for this repair.