Q: My 2013 Subaru XV will not move after changing the fluid in the transmission.

Is there a safety mechanism or something I can troubleshoot to get the car to engage transmission?

Hello. If the fluid was simply changed and if it is at the correct level then this should not occur. If you used the wrong fluid then that can cause this. It can also occur if the computer was not reprogrammed after the fluid was replaced. You should have a transmission specialist take a look at this.

3. My 2013 Subaru XV will not move after changing the fluid in the transmission.