Q: Changed our fuel pump, cps, distributer, and have checked all connectors, as well as spark but still not starting.

Will crank but will not start. Getting .3 from the plug for the coil. Getting spark from coil pack. Getting fuel and getting air. Ob2 scanner wont connect to pull codes but will get power off of connection. I believe possible ecm problem

Hello. If the scan tool will not connect with the computer, then this is the first sign that there may be a computer issue. I typically start by testing the power supply to the computer and the ground. If it has both and is not turning on then there is a computer failure. Most of the time though this is caused by a voltage problem. From my experience with this vehicle, this is usually caused by a failure in the ignition switch. When it fails it stops providing power to the necessary circuits to turn the computer on. I usually test this first. It can also be a failure in the fuse box but that is not as common. If you need to have this crank no start looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the starting problem and guide you with repairs.

3. Changed our fuel pump, cps, distributer, and have checked all connectors, as well as spark but still not starting.