Q: Change from automatic to manual 1995 Suzuki Esteem

I have recently changed my car from automatic to manual and the gears are shifting without the clutch when the car is on but the car won't move, what do I do?

Hello - there is obviously a missing connection in the driveline. Check that axles are properly installed so that there is a power path from the transmission to the wheels. Check the shifter cables for proper attachment as well - to ensure that the shifter is actually engaging gears in the transmission. For further assistance, I would recommend a powertrain inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Change from automatic to manual 1995 Suzuki Esteem