Q: Is a 2014 Honda Accord with 30000 miles better than a 2007 or 2011 Accord with 70000 miles?

asked by on November 06, 2017

I want to buy a used car. I am confused between a 2014 Accord with 30000 miles vs 2011 Accord with 70000 vs 2007 Accord with 70000 miles. I read that 2014 had many issues so does it makes sense to go with 2007 or 2011 even though it has more miles ? Which year of Honda Accord is good to buy from a used car perspective? during a car inspection can a mechanic find issues related to faulty transmission or engine or brakes?

Something like that would be vehicle specific. I would recommend having the vehicles you are considering purchasing inspected by a qualified professional in your area. Consider YourMechanic as mobile inspections are provided.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr