Q: The catalytic converters went out on my car.

Howdy, I'm looking for replacement catalytic converters for my Acura MDX Sport 2007 and am considering ya'll replace them but I wanted to know if I was purchasing the correct ones. Here are two I'm looking at, I want to get the high flow ones but what is the difference between them and is the HFPC able to pass an inspection? Thanks!

Hi there. I suggest getting the RV6 Perfomace catalytic converters for your vehicle. Both sets are for your vehicle, however, the RV6 design has a larger pipe and will not restrict the engine during hard acceleration. Also, when replacing the catalytic converters, I recommend replacing the Oxygen sensors for a good reading. If you need further assistance with the catalytic converter replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The catalytic converters went out on my car.