Q: Q: Catalytic converter

Can you cut the catalytic converter off of a 2006 kia Rio and straight pipe it and it still run

3. Q: Catalytic converter

Q: I have a 06 Hyundai Sonata. It only starts in neutral. Can you tell me why it only starts in neutral

A possibility is the neutral start safety switch is defective. Car designers place that switch in the starting circuit to prevent the car from being started while the car is in gear. Starts in Park or Neutral are the only...

Q: My 2010 Hyundai accent stalled out. now it wont start back up.

The check fuel cap light is telling you that there is an air leak in the fuel tank or lines. It's possible that a vacuum line has come off under the hood for the evaporative system. this could also cause...

Q: Car will not start new battery

You will need to have battery fully charged and then have charging system tested. If jump starting the car does not let the engine start then you may have a starter or theft system problem and would need further tests...