Q: Cat ran out if oil, I replaced it . Got a jump to start it, cat started but would stop within 20 feet of driving what wrong?

I tried that 2 times and if did the same thing both times, the lights on the dash arts all turning on but the car isn't really cracking when i turn the key without a jump

From what you’ve described, it sounds like you may have spun a bearing on the crankshaft which is caused by running the car while low on oil. You should have the engine checked to see if this is the only problem or if you have another underlying issue. I’d suggest getting the vehicle checked by a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your stalling issue and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.

• Cat ran out if oil, I replaced it . Got a jump to start it, cat started but would stop within 20 feet of driving what wrong?