Q: Cars making a clicking noise but won't start

Car won't start but clicking

3. Cars making a clicking noise but won't start

Q: Can a knock sensor keep my car from starting?

Hello. A bad knock sensor will not keep your car from starting. The knock sensor's purpose is to detect the sounds of pre-ignition in a running engine and convert it to a signal for the electronic control unit (ECU) so...

Q: Clicking sound while driving after having transmission rebuilt twice on a 2004 Chevy Trail Blazer

Unfortunately for you, you've had your transmission rebuilt twice at the same shop. So, obviously, they didn't do a good job the first time and I'd be kind of leery about it the second time. If I were you,...

Q: Car makes clicking sound when engaging gear and also while driving on low speeds

Hi there. The clicking sound when you change the gear from 'P' to 'R' sounds like it could be either a motor mount or a worn CV joint (axle). I'm inclined to lean more to the axle with the clicking...