Q: Cars making a clicking noise but won't start

Car won't start but clicking

3. Cars making a clicking noise but won't start

Q: Car won't start but will still crank - 2001 BMW 325i

Hi - I would check to hear the fuel pump running when you go to start it. If not, check the fuse and relay for the fuel pump. If both of these are good, chances are (with your mileage) that...

Q: Car clicks upon startup, won't start.

You should have the battery load tested. It may not have enough power to turn the starter. If the battery is found to be good you should test the starter and make sure you're getting power to the coil when...

Q: Clicking sound while driving after having transmission rebuilt twice on a 2004 Chevy Trail Blazer

Unfortunately for you, you've had your transmission rebuilt twice at the same shop. So, obviously, they didn't do a good job the first time and I'd be kind of leery about it the second time. If I were you,...