Q: Car wont start

Having trouble with me car turning on replace the - Negative terminal and got a new battery the car starts but after a turn it off it doesnt turn on agian l left it all night intil the mornings and it turn on but agian after i use it it doesnt turn on

There is a possibility that you have a defective crankshaft sensor. You would need to have the computer scanned to see if the camshaft and crankshaft are in sync or not. If the scan shows they are out of sync then you should have the crankshaft sensor replaced. When scanned, there may be no codes that appear and only sensors come up out of sync. If you need some assistance with these checks, feel free to contact a certified mechanic to diagnose your starting issue firsthand and repair it as necessary.

3. Car wont start