Q: Car Wont Start

I replaced my battery in my car because my other one was bad now my car wont start but my lights flash and it makes a clicking sound can you help me?

It sounds like you have an aftermarket alarm system that was in valet mode and reset when battery was replaced. If you have a small red led light on the dash that is blinking then look under left side of dash to see if there is a small black button? Hold button in and turn on ignition switch and then hold button 5 seconds and release button. See if it starts now? If not then will need to find remote or have alarm removed.

3. Car Wont Start