Q: Q: Car Wont Start

I replaced my battery in my car because my other one was bad now my car wont start but my lights flash and it makes a clicking sound can you help me?

3. Q: Car Wont Start

Q: Oil dipstick is stuck

The oil dipstick has small rivets in it toward the bottom which can sometimes make it difficult to get out depending on the angle or curvature of the oil dipstick tube that leads down to the oil pan. Sometimes wiggling...

Q: The alarm went off several times during the night

Hello. If this is happening randomly, it usually means that the battery in the car is failing. If the voltage is getting low enough from the battery failing, then this will occur. If the battery is fine, then one of...

Q: My gear selector is broken.

Depending on where and how badly the gear selector is broken, you may not have to replace the entire steering column to fix the selector fixed. The gear selector is sold separately . You will still have to gain access...