Q: Car wont start

My car out of nowhere just started shaking then when i went to leave it wouldnt get any acceleration and it died out now it wont start it makes a noise like it wants to

A: The symptoms you describe sound like the fu...

The symptoms you describe sound like the fuel pump stopped working and the engine doesn't have the fuel pressure it needs to keep running. Have the fuel pressure checked to see if the fuel pump is not pumping fuel to the engine. If, after the fuel pressure test, you find the engine is not getting fuel then a pinpoint test should be done to isolate the issue and see if the fuel pump needs replaced. The pump is in the fuel tank and is very common to cause stalls and no starts. A certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to help inspect your car's non-start issue and replace your fuel pump if necessary.