Q: Car wont start but battery is new and only my headlights work nothing else in the car shows power

I can't get my car started I got a new battery but still won't start. Dose t show any power inside the car no dash lights no radio just headlights. Car stopped working when I was driving it just shut off and since then it won't start

A: Hello there, many common faults will cause ...

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1995 Nissan Quest to have problems starting. You did great in replacing the battery as this is the most common fault of all time for no start conditions. There are a few other likely suspects for prevent the vehicle from starting such as the ignition switch, starter, battery cable, fuel pump, or a wiring harness fault. Your vehicle will need diagnose to determine what is the root cause now that it still does not start after the battery was replaced. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start faults and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running again.