Q: Car won't start

My car won't start. It could be a problem with the ignition switch.

Hello. It is possible that the ignition switch is causing the truck not to start. However, there are other possibilities for this problem. An issue with the battery, fuel system, spark plugs or spark plug wires, coil packs, or distributer system could also prevent the truck from starting. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your vehicle’s starting issue to determine what repairs are appropriate.