Q: Car won't start despite making several stops & running fine all day

2002 Ford Explorer, automatic 4WD, 4.0 L, V6

Two weeks ago, sub-zero temp day, driving around all day running errands without issues. Got to my 4th or 5th stop of the day, late afternoon, come out 10-15 mins later, car won't start. Has power, chugs, but won't start. Jump starts without issue. Take my car into shop next morning. Battery test, per notes, "passed voltage, CAA capacity, & temp tests." Battery is good. End up replacing spark plugs. Wiring to plugs is fine.

This past Friday, mid to upper 20's in temp, driving around in the morning and early afternoon running errands. 4th or 5th stop, come back out 10 mins later, car won't start. Same thing, has power, chugs, but won't start. Get a jump start, fires up, no problem. Drive home.

Taking car in first thing tomorrow. Theories? Questions I should ask?

3. Car won't start despite making several stops & running fine all day