Q: Q: Car won't start

My car will not start. Everything turns on but the engine itself. Sounds like a spinning noise. Replaced starter and still having the problem.

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: When car is shifted into drive car will not go forward when pressing gas it just rev the engine.But when shifted into reverse car

Hello, thank you for writing in. The color and condition of the transmission fluid should be a huge indicator. Low transmission fluid is one of the leading causes of issues with the transmission. You will want to start by refilling...

Q: Transmission codes 0122 and 2201, engine codes p0122 tps and p1122 tps what do they mean and what do I need to do or change?

Hi There, These codes relate to the following and are likely related: -Code P0122 - low voltage detected from the throttle position sensor. -Code P1122 - intermittent voltage from the throttle position sensor. These codes are not likely related...

Q: Water leaking from inside car from roof 2008 Chevrolet Malibu

Hi there - most sunroofs leak because of clogged drain tubes - usually the front 2 of course. They clog up with grit from tree leaves and road grime. Take a length of monofilament fishing line (25 lb test works...