Q: Car won't start

My car will not start. Everything turns on but the engine itself. Sounds like a spinning noise. Replaced starter and still having the problem.

A: I am only taking a guess, but you replaced ...

I am only taking a guess, but you replaced the starter since the engine sounds like it is not cranking over. Have someone look at the engine belts when you try and crank it. By doing this you can see if the engine is actually turning or not. If it is, then you may have lost compression or the engine has internal issues causing the no start. Have a mechanic come and scan the computer to make sure it is not just a sensor and not an internal engine failure.

I’d suggest you get some help from a qualified mobile mechanic who can come to you and diagnose your starting issue at your own convenience. An accurate repair can then be made once the problem has been assessed entirely.