Q: Q: Car won't start.

My car wouldn't start out of nowhere when I couldn't start it the dash lights and headlights could come in but a. Pulls minutes later no dash or headlights wouldn't come on after me not fully turning the key over I have a brand new battery that got put in not about 1 month or 2 ago what do you think the problem is?

Hello. Your issue is likely due to a bad alternator, starter or open circuit. The open circuit condition could be something like the battery terminal not being tight enough causing the vehicle to have a gap in its power supply at times. A faulty starter is a very common cause for a car not being able to crank. I suggest that a technician test your electrical system which consist of the battery, alternator, and the starter. If those things are tested and found good you may have something preventing your vehicle from starting such as an immobilizer theft lock out. Which can happen if the key loses programming or the ignition switch becomes faulty. Being the vehicle will not start you may benefit from https://www.yourmechanic.com in which the technician will come to you

3. Q: Car won't start.