Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-cycjodjs:173:8

Q: Car won't crank when it's cold and now won't start at all

About 2 months ago outta no where my car was trying to die and I noticed it was only when I had the ac on? Any time I had ac on and turned car off,tge next time I'd go to drive it..it wouldn't crank for first few tries(sometimes took 15min if trying) then I noticed when it's cold outside,my carvwont crank but when it heats up outside the car cranks..if it's cold out,and I go out to crank car every few hours the car starts..I drove my car Friday pm,and forgot to go crank it so when I went to leave sat pm,it wouldn't crank(which is normal)so I figured it'd start sun once it heats up some..nope..and still hasn't crunk today at all..hasn't started since Friday pm..longest its been.it makes a clicking sound but no other noise.ive had timing belt put on as well as starter and a new battery.whats wrong??? I tried getting it jumped...no help!!!! Please help

A: Hi there: Usually this issue is cased by l...

Hi there:

Usually this issue is cased by low cranking amps inside the battery. If you've recently had the battery replaced, it's possible that an electrical component that makes up the charging system might be damaged or faulty. It's also quite possible that the main electrical relay or the starter relay is giving you fits. To know for certain what the exact issue might be on your 1989 Toyota Camry, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs.