Q: Car won't crank when it's cold and now won't start at all

About 2 months ago outta no where my car was trying to die and I noticed it was only when I had the ac on? Any time I had ac on and turned car off,tge next time I'd go to drive it..it wouldn't crank for first few tries(sometimes took 15min if trying) then I noticed when it's cold outside,my carvwont crank but when it heats up outside the car cranks..if it's cold out,and I go out to crank car every few hours the car starts..I drove my car Friday pm,and forgot to go crank it so when I went to leave sat pm,it wouldn't crank(which is normal)so I figured it'd start sun once it heats up some..nope..and still hasn't crunk today at all..hasn't started since Friday pm..longest its been.it makes a clicking sound but no other noise.ive had timing belt put on as well as starter and a new battery.whats wrong??? I tried getting it jumped...no help!!!! Please help

3. Car won't crank when it's cold and now won't start at all