Q: car will get stuck in 1st gear and will not go in to 2nd until i pull over and let it sit. happens like once a month.

Every now and again my car will not shift out of 1st gear. It will just ride in high rpms and never shift. I can put in reverse, nuetral and such but it will not shift out of first until I get to where im going and let it sit for awhile, happens like once a month. I bought it with 60,000 miles on it and dont think its ever been flushed.

3. car will get stuck in 1st gear and will not go in to 2nd until i pull over and let it sit. happens like once a month.