Q: Car turns over but will not start

So I changed my exhaust manifold gaskets and my car was running well then. But after i changed it i couldnt get it started. So i changed the spark plugs wires rotor and distributor cap. Wouldnt start after that i changed the fuel pump/ filter ignition coil put new gaskets on the valve covers. Still wouldnt run figured it was because i had the firing order wrong this entire time. Started right up ran it a few times fine yesterday but after i turned it off and didnt touch it until the next day and it wouldnt turn on. It turns over but wont start again even after spraying started fluid into the carb. Put a new battery as well.

A: It’s possible that the vehicle flooded out ...

It’s possible that the vehicle flooded out from running it several times for a short amount of time each time. You could try removing the spark plugs and blowing the cylinders out with air, blow tips of plugs with air, then reinstall the plugs and try starting the car. If this doesn’t work, the carburetor may be out of adjustment after working on the fuel system. If neither of these ideas leads anywhere, then I would suggest having a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the no start condition for you.