Q: Car turns over but as soon as you put foot on accelerator it dies 2003 BMW

When I turn key in ignition the car turns over but when I put my foot on accelerator the car just cuts out

Hello - there are several conditions which can cause the stalling you are experiencing - malfunctioning idle air controller, throttle position switch, fuel pressure regulator, or air leak in the intake. Check for problem codes whether the Check Engine light is on or not. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car turns over but as soon as you put foot on accelerator it dies 2003 BMW