Q: Car turns over but as soon as you put foot on accelerator it dies 2003 BMW

When I turn key in ignition the car turns over but when I put my foot on accelerator the car just cuts out

Hello - there are several conditions which can cause the stalling you are experiencing - malfunctioning idle air controller, throttle position switch, fuel pressure regulator, or air leak in the intake. Check for problem codes whether the Check Engine light is on or not. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Car turns over but as soon as you put foot on accelerator it dies 2003 BMW