Q: Q: Car stuck on park

When I was driving, my car lost power and seemed to be in neutral. It just revved and would not engage in any gear. Now it's stuck in park.

3. Q: Car stuck on park

Q: Shifts into reverse but locks up.

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Ford Ranger. From what you've described, your transmission has either a broken gear or the shift forks have broke causing it to get stuck in a forward gear. You will need to have...

Q: Trouble shifting into first gear

Hello. It is not normal for your clutch to have problems after being replaced a year ago. The cause of this is most likely due to a failure of the slave cylinder. There are other less common causes for the...

Q: My car isn't starting, it's really cold out. I was wondering how can I start it with this cold weather

Hi there. Given the description of not being able to start your vehicle, when it is cold and jump starting the vehicle without any problem. This leads me to believe the battery does not have enough cold cranking amp capacity....