Q: Q: Car stuck on park

When I was driving, my car lost power and seemed to be in neutral. It just revved and would not engage in any gear. Now it's stuck in park.

From the description provided it appears that you are experiencing transmission problems with your Mazda MPV. There can be a variety of reason why your Mazda is failing to engage in any gear, such as low or dirty fluid, failed shift solenoids or even internal damage to the transmission. I would highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and diagnose your transmission concerns in person. They will have the knowledge and tools needed to determine exactly why you are stuck in park and they will also be able to assist you in making the repairs needed to get your Mazda driving reliably again.

3. Q: Car stuck on park