Q: Car starts, then gets hot and stalls

The AC comes on, but doesn't blow cold air, only warm air. Also, the car starts and gets hot, then stalls and won't restart until it has cooled off again.

Hello. It sounds to me like your AC has lost its refrigerant charge and should be tested for leaks. If no leaks are found, you should have a certified mechanic recharge the AC system to specifications. The overheating issue, to my knowledge, might be something to do with a rich fuel condition (stuck open injectors, high fuel pressure, cis fault) that would require further testing. Have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the overheating problem to make sure the issue is resolved.

3. Car starts, then gets hot and stalls