Q: Car shuts off when driving below 40 mph

The turn signal switch doesn't come back to its neutral position after you switch it on and then make the turn.

A: Hi there. This is most commonly a programmi...

Hi there. This is most commonly a programming issue. The hybrid system programming can become corrupt that causes the computer to turn the engine off at the wrong time. The computer will then turn the engine back on when it is supposed to. If this is occurring, then the computers need to be reprogrammed. It can also occur if you have a failing crank sensor which is common on this engine. A mechanic would typically need to scan the computer for codes to see if anything comes up prior to doing any programming. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the stalling issue your vehicle is having and make any repairs needed.