Q: Q: Car shakes when idle

My 2005 Volvo S80 shakes slightly when idle, after checking the codes I replaced the crank shaft sensor and the mass airflow sensor but it’s still shaking , I just noticed the air filter box isn’t properly sealed , one of the rear clamps isn’t sitting properly , could this be affecting the sensor and causing it to misread the airflow?

Any improperly sealed or mounted airbox may affect the reading of the mass air flow sensor resulting in the shaking or rough idle you are describing. I would suggest properly securing the airbox and see if that does not fix your idle problem.

3. Q: Car shakes when idle