Q: Car overheating, rocking while idle and heater stopped working. 2000 Toyota Camry.

I have a 2000 Toyota Camry from Carhop and I've had it less than 3 months. A month ago, the engine blew and the water pump and timing belt was replaced (at least to my knowledge.) Last night, I slowed to a stop while at a toll booth and my car started to rock and shake. When I pulled off, it stopped. When I made it home, my car overheated - really, really quickly - and stalled. The next morning, I went to the gas station, less than two blocks from my house, and my heater stopped working. An hour later, it was fine. My fiancé checked the coolant levels and everything was fine. My car continues to run hot, and nothing is leaking out as far as I can see. (i.e. the normal coolant levels.) What could this be?

3. Car overheating, rocking while idle and heater stopped working. 2000 Toyota Camry.