Q: Car not starting, even though radio and lights work.

The lights and radio work, but the car will not turnover. I recently had it in the shop and they said everything was working fine.

The starter not operating may be due to the code key is not disabling your anti theft system. Look at your dash when the key is on and see if the theft light is staying on or going off after a lighting for a few seconds. If the light is staying on then you may have just a defective key or a theft system issue. Try a different key if you have one and see if that works. Try to lock and unlock the door with the key and see if that works. If the different key does not work then I recommend a qualified mechanic check the problem for you.

3. Car not starting, even though radio and lights work.