Q: Car not starting after battery change.

I recently had my battery changed out. After a few days when I tried to start my vehicle it wouldn't start.

Hello! When new problems arise, after a recent service, the best place to start is the most recent service. One of the terminals being left loose can cause an intermittent no-start situation. As well as no power at all, a loose connection at the battery may prohibit the component from charging sufficiently. This can put a large load on the battery and drain it. A certified technician, like the ones at YourMechanic, should be able to test the battery and check the connections.