Q: Car knocking and slow

My car is knocking when I drive it, and I can't drive it fast. I think it's my motor.

3. Car knocking and slow

Q: Knocking when driving

An engine can ping (or knock) due to an improper combustion process. An ignition knock is the result of combustion occurring too early. Early combustion can occur from carbon buildup inside the combustion chamber, a lean air/fuel mixture, and advanced...

Q: Q: Not turning over

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe. This kind of condition is often very confusing for a non-tech. Even though your battery cables are tight, it does not mean the connections are good. Corrosion, surface...

Q: Battery & airbag lights come on and SUV won't start

If you said the Check Engine Light came on, I would recommend starting there. Have a qualified mechanic pull the codes from your Chevrolet Tracker using an OBD2 scanner. Any codes found will lead the mechanic in the right direction...