Q: Car jerks when taking off then it drives fine after that, when making a turn it feels like I lose power then it's ok again

asked by on December 21, 2017

My car stalls when I'm starting to take off from a red light and also when making a turn. It doesn't do it all the time though. And when I'm trying to come to a complete stop the car will jerk forward then stop but not all the time. Just got transmission rebuilt. Please help me. I just bought this car

You should check to make sure the transmission is full and if it is low then top it off and retest. If it is full then take it to the rebuilder to have it checked since it sounds like the transmission filter is sucking air causing the problems.