Q: Car is rpm at 2 but no engine acceleration

First check engine light had malfunctioned will not pull up any codes meantime my car is rpm high with minimal acceleration and burning gas like water. Engine oil has also leaked into one of my spark plug tubes. PlZ help??

Hi there. Anytime engine oil leaks into the spark plug tubes, it can cause the symptoms you are experiencing. It is almost always due to a failing gasket or O-ring but can also be the result of a failing piston or worn valve guides. The best way to determine exactly what is causing this problem and to determine what repairs would be needed, is to have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and complete a spark plug inspection.

3. Car is rpm at 2 but no engine acceleration