Q: car is over heating

changed waterpump thermostat and radiator hose and cap car is still over heating

Unfortunately, continued overheating will damage the thermostat so at some point once the problem is resolved, you might have to redo the thermostat. Other than the radiator, radiator cap, hoses and water pump and thermostat, overheating can be caused by low coolant level, trapped air, plugged passageways within the engine and non functioning cooling fans. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. car is over heating