Q: Car in drive push gas gets no power

When I put the car in drive and push gas pedal no acceleration. Put in park revs up fine. Put in reverse it goes fine

A: If the engine won't even rev when the t...

If the engine won't even rev when the transmission is in drive, then there could be a problem with the transmission itself, or with the engine control module or transmission control module. If it revs up but doesn't go anywhere, then the problem is almost certainly in the transmission. The first step would be to have the engine and transmission control modules scanned for faults. The scan tool should also have live data available to see transmission input speeds, signals, as well as a few other parameters. You should have the transmission problem diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.