Q: Car has a small shake at a stop.

When I turn my car on and as the car is warming up it shakes a little. It also does it when I'm at a stop. It is not idling to high or fast. The whole shaking stops when I push the gas.

The engine may have a vacuum leak causing the rough idle or just in need a tuneup. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the rough idle you have been having. The fuel injection and ignition could need to be serviced also. Partly clogged injectors or worn spark plugs can cause the rough running just as much as a problem like a vacuum leak or a mass air sensor problem.

3. Car has a small shake at a stop.