Q: Car engine light was blinking now car is shaking it's this a big issue ?

I was driving car engine light was blinking then it stopped then blinked again and now car is shaking

When the check engine light comes on, it means the engine controller has detected a malfunction and stored a trouble code. When the Check engine light flashes, it means that continuing to drive the car may result in damage, usually to the catalytic converter. So it would be in your best interest to stop using the car until you can have the problem addressed. Often when you see a flashing CEL it is because of a misfire which could be a result of a range of problems. The most convenient way to get a diagnosis without driving the car and risking further damage is to contact Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to evaluate your car and let you know what tit will take to solve your problem.

3. Car engine light was blinking now car is shaking it's this a big issue ?