Q: Car dying after sitting for a day. Running out of ideas as to why.

I have an 04 Mustang convertible. Was running fine 2 years ago when I got it. At the end of this last summer (about 4 months ago), it started dying on its own. I'll let it sit for a day or two while I'm at school and when I come back, the battery is drained. Replaced the battery twice and alternator, but no help. Taken to a ford garage and they just replaced the battery and said it was fine. Checked for any lights that might stay on when the car is off but found nothing. Running out of ideas. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

3. Car dying after sitting for a day. Running out of ideas as to why.