Q: Car doesn't run again if I turn it off in the morning.

I can start the car in the morning, though if I stop and turn the car off, I cannot restart it again. I can start it again after half an hour.

A: Temperature can significantly affect vehicl...

Temperature can significantly affect vehicle components - especially electronics. An engine that won’t start when hot usually indicates a problem in one of the vehicle’s circuits. This could be anything from failed injectors to a worn relay. Heat can cause thermal expansion and contraction, as well as increased electrical resistance. The best case in this scenario is to have your vehicle diagnosed and repaired by a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic. This approach will likely save you both time and money.