Q: Car dies after going 5 to 20 miles. If it sets for 2 to 24 hours it starts again and goes 5 to 20 miles.

replace fuel pump. ignition module. have replace used ecm gotten off the internet.All does the same thing. Did get one that went over 200 miles before the problem started again. letting the car set for 2 to 24 hrs and then it starts and run greats for just a short time.

Hi there. The issue is with the ignition switch. The switch has a faulty tumbler and disconnects the wiring in the steering column. The best thing to do is replace the ignition switch and check the wiring in the steering column for any corrosion. This is a common issue with the Honda vehicles. If you need further assistance with your vehicle shutting down after 5 to 20 miles, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car dies after going 5 to 20 miles. If it sets for 2 to 24 hours it starts again and goes 5 to 20 miles.