Q: Car died while driving. Now the battery gauge stays at zero and the car won't start - 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I was driving car running fine setting at the light it did I tiny little jump then died I pushed car to Wendys trying to start now the battery gauge stays at 0 and it won't start

A: Hi there. There are a few things that could...

Hi there. There are a few things that could be wrong with your Jeep. First, it seems as if your battery might be dead; however, this may have been caused by the alternator being damaged, which fails to charge the battery as you’re driving down the road.

Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to complete a inspection to determine why the car is not starting to find the exact reason why your Jeep won’t start.