Q: Car died then battery and security light came on and car wont start but it turns over its not taking gas

I have a 2005 pontiac grand am just got 2 days ago drove it from harrisonvill to independece mo just fine no problems the next day i was driving and my steering wheel locks up and car shuts of when i tryed to start it the battery and security and oil light and. Check engine service light came on car wont start but it trys and its not taking my gas. What does that mean ?

3. Car died then battery and security light came on and car wont start but it turns over its not taking gas